The Africa Focus for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development Initiative (A-FEEDi)
The Africa Focus for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development initiative (A-FEEDi) is a new non-profit in Nigeria, dedicated to the sustainability and development of peace and prosperity in Africa.
“To promote quality educational access, entrepreneurship, development, and the fundamental institutions of a free society through research, education, empowerment and Advocacy in solving economic problems.”
In A-FEEDi, we are motivated by our beliefs that:
- Entrepreneurship and development is more of a local phenomenon and using a down-top approach is instrumental to its achievement. Poverty in Africa is predominantly rural and emphasis should be on remote and grassroots development.
- Solving the problem of poverty is not restricted to financing but needs a holistic approach: Education, microcredit, mutual aid, SME-credit, micro-insurance, technology, market, ease trade, and follow-up.
- Good charity-based aid can help alleviate immediate suffering but it is not the tool for long term sustainability and wealth creation. The best nature of empowerment is to provide short term support and create an enabling environment that will help people to implement their own agenda and God given talent.
- Entrepreneurship and a better society is stifled in societies that do not prioritize justice, limited government, property right, respect for human right, freedom of research, freedom of speech and equal participation in market.
- The major secret of advancement is the ability to allow talent display, research, invention and trade. Individual participation has the means to stimulate the creativity and innovation necessary to create a better economy. When participation is guaranteed, individuals do not only maximize their potential but also provide economic services and create value to economic agents.
- The increment in unemployment affecting Africa every year is as a result of the government’s inability to design best policies for the creation of more jobs, and to provide a platform for the encouragement of both individuals and private sectors to expand opportunities without any barrier.
- Government should primarily focus on the provision of security and protection of property. The citizens need to be enlightened that it is the function of the government to preserve public order and decency, to protect the citizens from what is offensive or injurious, and to provide sufficient safeguards against the exploitation and the corruption of others. However, it is not the function of the government to intervene in the private lives of citizens or to seek to enforce any particular pattern of behavior or laid down rules.
A-Feedi’s multi-faceted approach offers various keys to understanding the situation and highlights the importance of research in tackling the issues surrounding the SDGs, measuring the progress made on implementing them and working with society to find innovative solutions.
Quality Educational Access is a Basic Human Right, and we believe Everyone has the right to education. we offer educational programs through Seminars, Conferences, Bush Camp and online platforms
A-Feedi collaborates to provide a robust series of certified training and workshop opportunities that allow you to sharpen your skills in entrepreneurship, research, education, advocacy, and a free society while upholding global peace and prosperity.